- Tile Size: 78mm x 15mm (3" x 5/8"), 240mm x 20mm (91/2" x 3/4"), 240mm x 23mm (91/2" x 7/8") and 240mm x 47mm (91/2" x 17/8")
- Sheet Size: 240mm x 268mm (91/2"x 101/2")
- Tile Thickness: 5/16" (8mm)
- No. of Tiles per Sheet: 16 Tiles
- Case Contents: 7.81 Square Feet (Case of 11 Sheets)
- Glass Tile Finish: Clear Glass with Baked Color Backing
Do you have grey slate floors or a gray streaked granite slab? Try complimenting them with these True Gray Club tiles, they look great on an entire wall. These tiles are versatile enough to be used as accents running between slate colored stone or tile. You may have to seal your stone but these glass tiles will always remain impervious to stains and mildew. We have seen many kitchen backsplash projects tiled with these tiles. You may want to try Moonstone colored grout to really nail the color combination. Don’t forget to shop our Glass Bullnose accents, they are beautiful when matched to our Club tiles.